Participation Process and Submission
:: Local Information based Web Page Design and Courseware Design
:: Best School Homepage
All participants must fill in the registration form and submit
it to Unit Kemajuan IT Negeri on or before
26 May 2007.
Each registered entry will be given one Edu.Net web hosting account with
100MB space. The details of given Edu.Net web hosting account will be sent
to participant through email.
The available features of Edu.Net web hosting servers are as follows:
||b) RedHat Enterprise Linux 4
Posting Acceptor 2.0
FrontPage Server Extensions 2002
MS MDAC 2.7
Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1, ASP
- Apache 2.0
- PHP 4.3.9
- Perl 5.8
- MySQL 4.1.12
All the final materials (Local Information based Web Page and Courseware)
must be accessible from a web browser.
All participants must upload their completed materials in digital form to
the participants' given Edu.Net web hosting accounts on or before
31 July 2007.
All schools which are interested to participate this section must fill in
the registration form and submit it to Unit Kemajuan IT Negeri on or before
26 May 2007.
For schools requiring new web hosting accounts, they will be assigned a
Edu.Net web hosting account. The details of the new Edu.Net web hosting
accounts will be sent to the schools through e-mail. For those schools
with existing homepages, please state the URL address of your homepages
in the registration form.
The deadline for submitting the completed entries is on or before
31 July 2007.
- All courseware must be within the scope of the syllabus as dictated by
the Ministry of Education.
- The contents must be developed using either the Bahasa Malaysia, English,
Chinese or Kadazandusun language: any combination language set in this competition.
- Participants are free to use their ingenuity and imagination, including seeking advice
from experts around the world, for developing their work within the bounds of
these terms and conditions.
- The copyrights to all entries submitted shall rest with the Organizer.
- All entries will be posted on the Edu.Net (http://www.sabah.edu.my)
for public access.
- For submission of Local Information Web Page and Courseware Design sections,
all materials published must be original and have not been published elsewhere
on other hosting services.
- All works must be original in design and free from any malicious code,
viruses, pornography, racism, hatred, illegal, political or any offensive
content that contravenes the Laws of Malaysia. If any copyrighted materials
are used, proper permission must be obtained from the copyright owners and duly
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any copyrights or intellectual infringements
if so violated by any participants.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to reject any application without giving any reasons.
- The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and condition of this
competition at anytime as deemed necessary without the obligation to notify
In the event of a dispute between the English and Bahasa Malaysia version of
the English version shall prevail.
DISCLAIMER: The administrator and operator of this website shall not be liable
for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from
© Copyright Unit Kemajuan IT Negeri Sabah