About E-pals Corner
Terms and Condition
- The main objective of E-pals Corner is to enable E-pals in exchanging information and sharing experience through e-mails or other forms of electronic communications such as voice chat, IRC, video and etc.
Through this cross-cultural correspondence, E-pals may also build a long-lasting online friendship.
- E-pals Corner is dedicated to both international and local students.
It is a one-stop column for students.
Students are welcomed to sign up as members.
- Members can post their details in the listing to introduce themselves to more users.
- Non-members can search for E-pals through our E-pals Corner search.
- There is no charge in using or registering with E-pals Corner.
- Note: Please use it for educational purposes.
- Statement of Work
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator shall provide user with a membership to post and to search for E-pals Corner, by using this site in any manner, user must agree to the terms and conditions that described in this agreement.
- Agreement of Service
- Application for subscription must be submitted using the prescribed online E-pals Corner registration form.
- Membership is only open for local and international students.
- Commencement of Service
- The posting service shall commence upon the applicant accepting the terms and conditions stated herein.
- No charges on utilizing this service.
- User's Responsibility
- Each personal account shall be used only by the approved member and is non-transferable.
- Users should not use E-pals Corner for distributing unsolicited commercial advertisements or any
unsolicited mass emailing, which in the sole opinion of Sabah.Net constitute spamming.
- Users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages. Hence, information provided
must be accurate.
- Users are not allowed to misuse, abuse or damage the service provided at E-pals Corner.
- User Conduct
Users must not transmit any virus through E-pals Corner.
- Users shall not use E-pals Corner for any activity that contravenes any Malaysian Law.
- Users shall not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish through E-pals Corner
any offensive content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, racism, threatening,
invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable that would
constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would
otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- Please use E-pals Corner in a non-commercial manner. Users shall not distribute or otherwise
posting through E-pals Corner any material containing any commercial promotion, advertising, or solicitation
for goods or services.
- Users that posted offensive content could be denied service without a prior notification.
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator will not tolerate derogatory,
harmful or unlawful conduct on this site.
- Privacy and Security Consideration
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator DO NOT guarantee the end-to-end transmission
of any connection through the electronic correspondence.
- As a free service, E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator would not be responsible
for any damage or loss of information related to availability and functionality that may occur with the service.
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator DO NOT provide any support for any publicly
accessible software distributed or is error-free. E-pals Corner System Administrator,
Developer and Operator are NOT responsible for any consequences, directly or indirectly, of using such software.
- Any inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
- Registered Members may terminate their membership by sending e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org not less then 5 working days.
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator reserve the right to terminate the accounts of
members who breach the conditions of service.
E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator are not liable for any information lost as a direct
or indirect result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the service, or for the
accuracy and quality of the content posted through the services
- Without a prior agreement from users, E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator will not
disclose or exchange user's information, specifically, their names, and e-mail addresses.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions and Rights
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator reserve the right
to update or change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator reserve the right to discontinue this service
to the account contravenes the law or netiquette.
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator are not responsible for the content in terms of
accuracy of the information, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material posted by users.
- Submissions or suggestion in terms of ideas or concepts will remain as E-pals Corner System Administrator,
Developer and Operator's property. We will exclusively own all now known
or hereafter existing rights to the submissions and will be entitled to unrestricted use of the submissions
for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the submissions.
- Users must not commit any improper conduct, which in the opinion of E-pals Corner System Administrator,
Developer and Operator is considered jeopardizing the reputation of Edu.Net, Sabah.Net or Sabah Net Sdn. Bhd.
- E-pals Corner System Administrator, Developer and Operator are not liable for any tangible or intangible
loss caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, termination of the service for the accuracy
of the content or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the service.